Monday, August 13, 2007

Thank You!

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your tremendous love and support. I am truly humbled by the overwhelming response I received for my sponsorship request. It means the world to me to have such wonderfully supportive people in my life, I am forever grateful.

Germany was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The level of talent, both in riders and horses, was truly inspiring. I got the chance to visit some of the most famous stables in the world and see stallions that have bred the most talented horses in equestrian sport.

Thank you all once again for paving my "Road to Verden."

Sincerely,
David Blake


Platinum Level Sponsors - $5000+
Nancy Blake
Tom Murray
Zada Steidl

Gold Level Sponsors - Up to $5000
Tommy Blakiston
Elizabeth & Jerome Cain
Teresa Elsesser
Illan Ferder
Angie & Larry Garfinkel
Sharon Garner
Steffen & Shannon Peters
Ashley Richardson
Thomas Walker
Hank Walker
Joyce & Jack Cleveland
John F. Boomer & Alice Martin w/ Centerline Dressage

Silver Level Sponsors - Up to $500
Triple Crown & United Pacific Pet LLC
Susan Allen
Fran Brown
Kelly Casey
Melissa Comerford
Joan Darnell
Allison & Tyler Evans
Belinda Head
Skip & Carol Hunt
Janice Dulak
Hyun Kim
Jeff Leverenz
Martin Lieurance
Kris Mackey
Regan & John Philips
Suze Randall
Cristina Romeo
Dr. Kent Sullivan & Dr. Deborah Kempner
Cathleen Vanzwol
Leslie Hammersmith
Kelly Griffith
Judy McKenzie

Bronze Level Sponsors - Up to $100
Abbey and Craig
Margo Balinski
Dale Brashers
Savannah Brentnall
Carlton Carter
Tracy Caruana
Georgia Drews
Seth Fine
Barbara Geissler
Cathy Giacomini Photography
Kelly Griffith
Lorie Hetrick
Janlea @ Chuck Dalton
Ann King
Meri Loveless
Karina Lyons
Dr. Larry Martin/Midtown Vet
Jamie Mayer
Renee L. McElwain
William Moran
Carrie Oury
Deborah Rosen
Jane Russel
Elizabeth Scahill
Theresa Stanton & Joseph Butta Jr.
Marjorie Steffes
Peggy Steffes
Taos Equestrian Center
Janet & John Trustee
Cathleen Vanzwol
Karen Wayda
Christian Wilson
John Dobbs
Jane Russell
Ken & Randa Davis

No comments: